The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is a groundbreaking medical rehabilitation treadmill.
It uses air pressure technology allowing your body to weigh up to 80 percent less than its actual body weight. The technology was originally developed by NASA, and further developed by AlterG for medical rehabilitation, fitness and sports performance training.
If you are recovering from an injury it is the perfect progression back to training with minimal risk. It enhances cardiovascular performance while minimising impact and stress on their joints.
The AlterG treadmills are ideal for:
- Injury Rehabilitation following injury or surgery of the lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Gait training
- Athlete tapering and sport specific conditioning programs
- Low risk aerobic conditioning
- Weight control and reduction
- Strengthening and conditioning in older patients
- Patients to overcome mobility
- Challenges by exercising at functional body weights